Mayor & Council Members
- John Jasinski — Mayor (term expires 12/2016)
City Council Members
- Kay Duchene — City Council Member (term expires 12/2014)
- John Rowan — City Council Member (term expires 12/2016)
- Steve Underdahl — City Council Member (term expires 12/2016)
- Joan VanDyke — City Council Member (term expires 12/2016)
- Kevin Voracek — City Council Member (term expires 12/2014)
- Ken Walls — City Council Member (term expires 12/31/2014)
City Council CommitteesJOINT COMMITTEE — Meets the first and third Tuesdays of every month at 7:00 p.m. Members are the Mayor and all City Council members.
FINANCE COMMITTEE — Meets the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. and meets the third Tuesday of the month at 8:30 p.m. This committee reviews and evaluates bond issues, reviews pre-audit claims against the City, evaluates and reviews fiscal and budgetary matters, and handles physical planning/development of public improvement problems. Members are Council members Duchene, Rowans, Walls.
GENERAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE — Meets the first Tuesday of the month at 8:30 p.m. and meets the third Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. This committee handles collective bargaining negotiations, gives recommendations on the appointment of department heads and recommendations of appointments to various boards and commissions, reviews related personnel matters, traffic studies, service delivery standards, and organization policy matters. Members are Council members Underdahl, VanDyke, and Voracek.
PENSION AND INSURANCE TRUST — Meets as needed. This committee handles Worker's Compensation, Property/Casualty Insurance, Health Insurance, and Pension Issues. Members are Council members VanDyke, City Administrator, and Human Resources.
AD HOC — Special committees established at Council discretion on an issue by issue basis. The Mayor serves on all established Ad Hoc Committees, plus two Council members representing the General Affairs Committee and Finance Committee.