Liquor & Business Licenses
City Clerk's Office - Liquor or Business Licenses
- Consumption and Keg Permits
- Cosumption and Keg permits are available from the Parks & Recreation department. Permits are required for all keg beer parties. Consumption permits are required in all Faribault parks except for North Alexander Park. No beer is allowed at Father Slevin Park, Kinder Park, or River Bend Nature Center.
Keg Permit: $30 per party/per day
Consumption Permit (Canned Beer): $17 per party/per day
- Liquor License
- Complete both parts of application when applying for a new On Sale Liquor, Off Sale Liquor, or Wine License.
- 3.2 Malt Liquor
- Temporary Liquor License
- Temporary Liquor Licenses are issued only to clubs, charitable, religious, or other non-profit organizations that have been in existence for at least 3 years.
- Temporary 3.2 Malt Liquor Application
- Temporary 3.2 Beer licenses are issued only to clubs, charitable, religious, or other non-profit organizations that have been in existence for at least 3 years.
- Garbage/Refuse Haulers License
- Kennel License
- Kennels are not allowed in Residential or Commercial zoning districts.
- Massage Therapist License Application
- Peddler's Permit Application
- Recreational Vehicle Permit
- A Recreational Vehicle Permit allows for golf carts or mini trucks to be driven on certain city streets. Physically disabled persons may operate motorized golf carts on designated public streets upon obtaining a permit.
- Sale of Fireworks Permit
- Salvage Dealers License
- Solicitor's Form
- Solicitors are considered people going door to door selling a product by taking orders, not giving the product to the customer on the day of the sale. Please complete the form and fax or email to City Hall 507/333-0399.
- Taxi Cab License
- Tobacco, License to Sell
- Dance Hall License
Web Development by Livefront, a Minneapolis Web Design firm.