This department provides the administrative direction for the City. The City Administrator serves as chief administrative officer for the City and reports to the Mayor and City Council. The City Administrator is also responsible for managing the overall operation of all city departments, ensuring that the charter, laws, ordinances, and resolutions of the City Council are enforced and implemented. The City Clerk's responsibilities involve the management of official records and documents of the city.
Administration Department Staff
- Kevin Bushard — HR Coordinator Email | 507-333-0354
- Gina Carlson — Department Secretary Email | 507-333-0341
- Carole Dillerud — Deputy City Clerk Email | 507-333-0353
- Randy Hanson — MIS Coordinator Email | 507-333-0362
- Community Vision Faribault 2040 — 10/30/2014
- Click for more information.Become Part of the Process.
- Tourism Commission — 10/20/2014
- This is a newly created 7-member advisory board that will provide direction in establishing and implementing tourism programs, the work plan, and the budget. Initial terms will be 1-3 years. The meetings will be held monthly on dates established by the Commission. Application
- Criminal Prosecution Services Attorney — 10/20/2014
- Represent and prosecute all criminal law matters within the City's jurisdiction, including but not limited to scheduling, and attending all necessary hearings, trials, arraignments, and post-conviction hearings as required, coordinating officer and witness appearances, reviewing all criminal cases presented for purposes of prosecution, determine technical compliance with criminal code and other state statutes, writing complaints, making recommendations to the Court for alternatives to prosecution where appropriate, act as a resource to the Police Department in the development of criminal cases, and provide training sessions for Police staff as needed. Visit our Employment Page for more information.
- 2013 Annual Report — 3/3/2014