This department provides the administrative direction for the City. The City Administrator serves as chief administrative officer for the City and reports to the Mayor and City Council. The City Administrator is also responsible for managing the overall operation of all city departments, ensuring that the charter, laws, ordinances, and resolutions of the City Council are enforced and implemented. The City Clerk's responsibilities involve the management of official records and documents of the city.
Administration Department Staff
- Kevin Bushard — HR Coordinator Email | 507-333-0354
- Gina Carlson — Department Secretary Email | 507-333-0341
- Carole Dillerud — Deputy City Clerk Email | 507-333-0353
- Randy Hanson — MIS Coordinator Email | 507-333-0362
- Water Meter Handout No. 8 — 7/7/2013
- Updated information on the Water Meter system February 7, 2013.
- 2013 Annual Report — 3/3/2014