Much of the information collected and maintained by the Planning and Zoning Division is portrayed through maps. A variety of standard map products are available in City Hall for viewing or purchase during normal business hours. Virtually all of the city's maps are now being produced electronically. This allows the city staff to create, view, and analyze spatial information faster and more efficiently than the manual mapmaking process. For information on current availability and pricing of maps please contact the Planning Coordinator.
- City Address Map
- City of Faribault Address Map.
- Streets Map
- The City of Faribault streets map.
- Official Zoning Map
- The City of Faribault's official zoning map.
- Residential Lot Inventory
- These maps are intended as a convenient and updated reference for builders, contractors, companies, and private citizens interested in Faribault's residential development.
- Land Use Map
- City of Faribault Land Use Map (from the Comprehensive Plan).
- Faribault and Rice County GIS Information
- GIS Information website.
- Airport Zoning Map
The City of Faribault Airport zoning map.
- Map (PDF) — Large File: 15MB