OverviewBuckham Memorial Library strives to inform, enrich, and empower every person in our community by creating and promoting easy access to a vast array of ideas and information, and by supporting an informed citizenry, life-long learning, and love of reading.
Explore the Library.
- Delane James — Library Director
- Buckham 2Go! Library Mobile App — 6/25/2013
- You can visit Buckham Memorial Library anytime, anywhere with a free app on your mobile device! Find and reserve books, movies and music. Renew items and keep track of due dates. Download eBooks and use digital media. Check out upcoming events and programs. Email or call your library. The library’s mobile app, Buckham 2Go!, allows you to do all these things and more right from your mobile phone or tablet. Smart phone users can install the app by using their phone’s Internet browser to visit buckham.boopsie.com. Android users can download the app from the Google Play and Amazon App stores. iPhone and iPad users can download the app from the Apple App Store. To learn more about Buckham 2Go! stop by the library’s Information Desk. For more information about library services and programs contact the library’s information desk at 507-334-2089 or visit the library’s website at http://www.faribault.org/library/ .
- Buckham Memorial Library on Facebook and Twitter — 2/5/2013
- Be sure to "like" and "follow" the library! Buckham Memorial Library is now on Facebook and Twitter. Watch for announcements about upcoming events and library services. You can find the library's Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Buckham-Memorial-Library/126323944203557?fref=ts . The library's Twitter handle is BuckhamLibrary. See you online!
- Library closed — 1/1/2014
- The library will be closed on January 1. The library will reopen with regul… (continued)
- Early Closure — 12/31/2013
- The library will close at 6 pm on December 31. The library will remain clos… (continued)
- Library Closed — 12/25/2013
- The library will be closed on December 24 & 25. The library will reopen wit… (continued)