City crews remove snow from approximately 140 miles of street within the City. The City of Faribault routinely removes snow from the following streets:
- Ravine Street from the railroad tracks to 6th Ave. N.E.
- First Avenue from 1st Street N.W. to 7th Street N.W.
- Second Avenue 2nd Street N.W. to 7th Street. N.W.
- Central Avenue from Division Street to 7th Street N. W.
- 500 Block of 3rd Street S.W.
- 300 Block of 6th Avenue S.W.
- 3rd Avenue from 2nd Street N.W. to 5th Street N.W.
- 500 Block of 5th Avenue N.W.
- 100 Block of Park Place S.E.
- Division Street from Third Avenue N.E. to 3rd Ave. N.W.
- 6th Street N.W. from Central Avenue to 2nd Avenue N.W.
- 5th Street from 1st Avenue N. E. to 3rd Avenue N.W.
- 4th Street from 1st Avenue N.E. to the railroad tracks
- 3rd Street from 6th Avenue N.E. to 4th Avenue N.W.
- 2nd Street from 1st Avenue N.E. to 3rd Avenue N.W.
- 1st Street from 1st Avenue N.E. to 1st Avenue N.W.
- 200 Block 1st Street SW
- 100 Block 1st Street SE
- Shumway from TH 60 to Ravine Street
- Prairie Avenue from 3rd Street S.W. to Division Street
- Glynnview Trail from Willow Street to Buckingham Path
For comprehensive information, please read the City of Faribault Snow and Ice Control Guidelines (pdf)