License & Permit Applications

Parks & Recreation License And Permit Applications

Consumption and Keg Permits
Cosumption and Keg permits are available from the Parks & Recreation department. Permits are required for all keg beer parties. Consumption permits are required in all Faribault parks except for North Alexander Park. No beer is allowed at Father Slevin Park, Kinder Park, or River Bend Nature Center. Keg Permit: $30 per party/per day Consumption Permit (Canned Beer): $17 per party/per day

Web Development by Livefront, a Minneapolis Web Design firm.