- Community Vision Faribault 2040 — 9/30/2014
- Click on the Vision graphic to learn more about the Vision process
- 2013 Annual Report — 3/3/2014
- 2013 Annual Report (PDF) — Large File: 3MB
- Water Meter Handout No. 8 — 7/7/2013
Community Dev - General
Community Dev - Building Code Division
- New Rental Housing Licensing Program — 7/25/2014
Community Dev - Planning and Zoning Division
- Utility Meter Accuracy Update — 7/17/2013
- Complete information regarding the Utility Meter Accuracy Update and supporting documentation may be found on the City of Faribault website by clicking on the Administration tab under the heading of City Departments and scrolling down to What's New.
- Fire Department Open House — 10/4/2014
- 2014 Faribault Fire Department Open House
Saturday, October 4, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
122 NW 2nd Street, Faribault, Minnesota
Please join us for the 2014 Faribault Fire Department’s Open House on Saturday, October 4, 2014 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at 122 NW 2nd Street, Faribault, Minnesota.
During the open house, you will have the opportunity to see fire trucks, firefighting gear, Thermal Imager demonstrations, and auto extrication demonstrations. Kids can visit the fire safe house, spray a real fire hose, and try on firefighter turnout gear!
We have a limited number of smoke detectors with a battery to give away (sorry, only one per household while supplies last). We hope you can join us!
- Monthly Statistics — 9/8/2014
- 2014 Monthly Statistics (PDF)
The Incident Totals and Call Backs spreadsheet provides statistics on all of the incidents combined.
The City and Rural Calls spreadsheet provides a statistical breakdown of city vs. rural area incidents.
The Fire Incidents spreadsheet provides statistics on fire incidents, mutual aid incidents, and the total $ loss of city and rural fires.
Heritage Preservation Commission
- Buckham Memorial Library Mobile App: Buckham 2Go! — 9/18/2014
- You can visit Buckham Memorial Library anytime, anywhere with a free app on your mobile device! Find and reserve books, movies and music. Renew items and keep track of due dates. Download eBooks and use digital media. Check out upcoming events and programs. Email or call your library. The library’s mobile app, Buckham 2Go!, allows you to do all these things and more right from your mobile phone or tablet. Smart phone users can install the app by using their phone’s Internet browser to visit buckham.boopsie.com. Android users can download the app from the Google Play and Amazon App stores. iPhone and iPad users can download the app from the iTunes App Store.
Parks & Recreation
- Buckham Bulletin: Call for Information — 9/18/2014
- Winter Buckham Bulletin production begins Oct. 1, and will be printed and mailed Nov. 17. Please submit event, activity, and holiday information that falls within the December, January, and February time period by Oct. 1. For details or to submit, contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buckham Bulletin: Fall 2014 Events & Activities — 9/18/2014
- 2014fallbulletin1 (PDF) — Large File: 5MB
- Buckham Bulletin Fall Issue — 9/5/2014
- 2014fallbulletin (PDF) — Large File: 5MB
Parks & Recreation - Aquatic Center
- Aquatic Center Brochure — 4/14/2014
- aqctrbro2014basbro4.qxt (PDF) — Large File: 4MB
- Aquatic Center Brochure — 3/13/2014
- aqctrbro2013basbro4.qxt (PDF) — Large File: 4MB
Parks & Recreation - Community Center
- The Bulletin - Guidelines for Submitting — 6/2/2014
- bulletinguidelines2 (PDF)
- Fishing Clinic Manual — 6/2/2014
- fishingclinicmanual1 (PDF) — Large File: 3MB
- Community Center Pool Schedule — 5/29/2014
- ccpoolposter (PDF)
Parks & Recreation - Community Enrichment
- Snail Editorial (Buckham Bulletin) — 7/30/2014
- snaileditorial (PDF)
- Historic Downtown Faribault Article — 7/30/2014
- historicdowntownarticle (PDF)
- Farmer Seed & Nursery History Article — 7/30/2014
- farmerseedarticle (PDF)
Parks & Recreation - Fitness Center
- October Group Fitness Schedule — 10/1/2014
- Group Fitness Class descriptions — 2/13/2014
- fgfclassinfo (PDF)
- Zumba Classes — 2/13/2014
- zumbaflyer2014 (PDF) — Large File: 5MB
Parks & Recreation - Sports & Recreation
- 2014 October Open Skate at the Ice Arena — 9/30/2014
- 2014 Fall Softball Men's Upper Playoffs — 9/24/2014
- 2014 Fall Softball Men's Lower Playoffs — 9/24/2014
- The Point After — 9/26/2014
- The Point After (PDF)
- Emergency Messages Everbridge — 5/6/2014
The Everbridge system provides city officials with the ability to provide pre-recorded emergency telephone notification/information messages to targeted areas or the entire city. Residents and businesses located within the city limits are encouraged to sign up for Everbridge to be sure they receive timely emergency to be sure they receive timely emergency notifications when alerts are issued.
- The Point After — 2/7/2014
- The Point After (PDF)
- Compost Site — 7/7/2014
- Compost Site Opening (PDF)
Public Works - Storm Water
- Watershed Cleanup — 9/16/2014
- watershed cleanup (PDF) — Large File: 2MB
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Newsletter — 4/24/2014
- Spring 2014 Newsletter (PDF)
- Public Notice of Request for Comments MS4 Permit — 2/4/2014
Public Works - Streets
Public Works - Water
- Watermains to be Flushed — 9/19/2014
- Lead and Copper in Drinking Water — 7/23/2014
- Municipal Water Restrictions — 7/21/2014