Showing General items
- Community Vision Faribault 2040 — 10/30/2014
- Click for more information.Become Part of the Process.
- Tourism Commission — 10/20/2014
- This is a newly created 7-member advisory board that will provide direction in establishing and implementing tourism programs, the work plan, and the budget. Initial terms will be 1-3 years. The meetings will be held monthly on dates established by the Commission. Application
- Criminal Prosecution Services Attorney — 10/20/2014
- Represent and prosecute all criminal law matters within the City's jurisdiction, including but not limited to scheduling, and attending all necessary hearings, trials, arraignments, and post-conviction hearings as required, coordinating officer and witness appearances, reviewing all criminal cases presented for purposes of prosecution, determine technical compliance with criminal code and other state statutes, writing complaints, making recommendations to the Court for alternatives to prosecution where appropriate, act as a resource to the Police Department in the development of criminal cases, and provide training sessions for Police staff as needed. Visit our Employment Page for more information.
- Water Meter Handout No. 8 — 7/7/2013
- Updated information on the Water Meter system February 7, 2013.
Web Development by Livefront, a Minneapolis Web Design firm.