Showing General items
- Water Meter Mediation Statement 11-26-13 — 11/27/2013
- The attached Press Release was read at the Regular City Council meeting on November 26, 2013. The Council has now considered and approved the settlement with HD Supply Waterworks and Sensus. This resolves the dispute over inaccurate reading of customer water usage.
- Utility Meter Accuracy Update — 7/17/2013
Per City Council action taken at the December 11, 2012 meeting, Resolution 2012-248 “Administrative Policy Addressing Utility Billing Reimbursements” was adopted.
Water Meter Handout #9 outlines the most current information regarding reimbursements to those accounts impacted by the water metering system installed in 2009-2010. Meters affected include Sensus PMM® meters 1” and smaller in size.
To this date, effective with consumption beginning January 1, 2013, a 15% reduction of consumption has been instituted to offset the over-reading by the water meters. The reduction is reflected on current billing statements and will remain in place until the issue with the meter accuracy has been resolved.
If you believe that your account is eligible for an additional credit above the current 15% reimbursement, please review and complete the Utility Bill Appeal Form.
The complete “Administrative Policy Addressing Utility Billing Reimbursements” , the Utility Bill Appeal Form and other related information can be found on the City of Faribault website at www.faribault.org, at City Hall, or can be obtained by contacting City of Faribault Utility Billing at 507-333-0392 from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Water Meter Handout No. 8 — 7/7/2013
- Updated information on the Water Meter system February 7, 2013.
- Utility Billing Reimbursements — 2/7/2013
- Administrative Policy Addressing Utility Billing Reimbursements
Web Development by Livefront, a Minneapolis Web Design firm.