Parks & Recreation News
- Buckham Bulletin Winter 2015 — 1/21/2015
- Find the Winter 2015 Buckham Bulletin here!
Spring issue mailed mid-February. For details or to submit, contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Park & Rec 2015 Calendar — 1/21/2015
- Nothing says "happy new year" more than a new calendar!
- Youthlink Newsletter Dec. Jan. 2015 — 12/17/2014
- December and January events and activities.
- Buckham Bulletin Winter Issue — 12/8/2014
- See what's happening in Faribault this winter! Download the Buckham Bulletin here!
- Buckham Bulletin: Winter 2014 Events & Activities — 12/8/2014
- Get the winter Buckham Bulletin here!
- Winter Racquetball League — 11/19/2014
- WINTER RACQUETBALL LEAGUE
Sign up at www.faribault.org/parks/onlineregistration by Dec. 10, 2014 to be a part of the winter racquetball league! Call Jeff at 507-384-0516 or email@example.com for details.
- Hometown Holidays — 11/19/2014
- Drop on in to Buckham Center Dec. 4 from 5:30-7pm for an evening of holiday fun! See attached flyer for details.
- Buckham Bulletin: Winter Events & Activities — 11/18/2014
- Get the Winter Buckham Bulletin Here! City of Faribault Events and Activities Dec. through February 2015.
- YouthlInk Newsletter October — 10/2/2014
- Activities and events for kids in the Faribault area.
- Canoe & Kayaking Faribault — 8/12/2014
- Check out a great video about kayaking the Cannon River
- Alexander Park Amenities Map — 8/5/2014
- Use this map to find your way to North or South Alexander Park, or to find which park shelter you are renting!
- Sakatah-Singing Hills Trail Brochure — 6/1/2014
- Get the Sakatah-Singing Hills Trail brochure here!
- Racquetball League Tournament — 4/28/2014
- Winter 2014 Racquetball League Tournament brackets
- Map of Alexander Park — 6/23/2013
- Alexander Park Map shows location of park shelters, softball diamonds, restrooms, Ice Arena, Rice Co. Fairgrounds, Aquatic Center, Bell Field, and Bruce Smith Field.
- Wapacuta Disc Golf Course — 12/9/2011
- The Wapacuta Disc Golf Course in Faribault is 9 holes of varying lengths with trees, shrubbery and terrain changes offering plenty of hazards to avoid! Download the course brochure and score card here. Disc golf is a lot like traditional golf, except players use specially-made hard rubber flying discs instead of balls and clubs, and throw them for par at an above-ground target instead of a hole in the ground. The object of the game is to throw a golf disc into the target, a steel basket over which chains hang, in the fewest number of throws. The player begins by throwing from a designated tee area and continues toward the target, throwing each consecutive shot from the spot where the previous throw has landed.
Web Development by Livefront, a Minneapolis Web Design firm.