Parks & Recreation News
- Buckham Bulletin Winter 2014 — 12/6/2013
- Buckham Bulletin: Faribault Events & Activities for Winter 2014
- Spinning Schedule Oct. 2012-Feb. 2013 — 11/4/2013
- Get the Spinning Schedule here!
- Map of Alexander Park — 6/23/2013
- Alexander Park Map shows location of park shelters, softball diamonds, restrooms, Ice Arena, Rice Co. Fairgrounds, Aquatic Center, Bell Field, and Bruce Smith Field.
- A Call from Santa Program — 11/26/2012
- Get the 2012 Santa Calling Form here! A free program for Kindergarteners and First Graders. Fill out the attached form and return to Park & Rec or email to email@example.com no later than Dec. 6.
- Sakatah-Singing Hills Trail Brochure — 10/4/2012
- Get the Sakatah-Singing Hills Trail brochure here!
- Interpreter Request Form — 2/10/2012
- Please use this form to request interpreter services. Ten days notice is required.
- Wapacuta Disc Golf Course — 12/9/2011
- The Wapacuta Disc Golf Course in Faribault is 9 holes of varying lengths with trees, shrubbery and terrain changes offering plenty of hazards to avoid! Download the course brochure and score card here. Disc golf is a lot like traditional golf, except players use specially-made hard rubber flying discs instead of balls and clubs, and throw them for par at an above-ground target instead of a hole in the ground. The object of the game is to throw a golf disc into the target, a steel basket over which chains hang, in the fewest number of throws. The player begins by throwing from a designated tee area and continues toward the target, throwing each consecutive shot from the spot where the previous throw has landed.
Web Development by Livefront, a Minneapolis Web Design firm.