Public Works News
- CREAT — 7/27/2015
- Public Works Director, Travis Block, recently completed a project with the EPA utilizing the Climate Resilience Evaluation & Awareness Tool (CREAT). CREAT is a software tool to assist drinking water and wastewater utility owners and operators in understanding potential climate change threats and in assessing the related risks to individual utilities. Check out the video at https://youtu.be/qhka0Xm-hNw/
- Faribault Municipal Airport — 6/12/2015
- City of Faribault
Faribault Municipal Airport
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
49 CFR Part 26
- Compost Site — 4/6/2015
- The compost site located at 214 N.E. 14th Street is scheduled to open for the season on Saturday, April 18, 2015, at 8:00 a.m.
Rice County also maintains a compost-recycling center. You can call the county's Recycling Hotline at 507-332-6833 or check www.co.rice.mn.us/waste/yardwaste.php for other composting information and options.
- Twin Lakes Clean Water Funds — 10/2/2014
- Rice County in Partnership with City of Faribault Awarded Clean Water Funds for Twin Lakes Stormwater Retrofit Project.
Web Development by Livefront, a Minneapolis Web Design firm.