Public Works - Storm Water News
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Newsletter — 11/21/2013
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program — 1/8/2011
- Polluted stormwater runoff is often transported to Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4s) and ultimately discharged into local rivers and streams without treatment. The City of Faribault, as an MS4, has prepared a five-year Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program (SWPPP) to reduce pollutant discharge to the maximum extent practicable as required by the EPA. Our SWPPP is on public notice for 30 days for comments about Program adequacy before acceptance and permit issuance by the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA). See the MPCA website for details.
- Surface Water Management Plan (SWMP) — 2/17/2009
- This report provides the City of Faribault with a Comprehensive Surface Water Management Plan (SWMP) that will serve as a guide to managing the surface water system throughout the City.
Web Development by Livefront, a Minneapolis Web Design firm.