Public Works - Water News
- Frozen Water Service Lines — 2/19/2014
- Due to the amount of frozen water services as a result of frost depth, city staff is recommending residents check the cold tap water temperature. If the cold water temperature drops to 40 degrees or less, staff recommends residents consider running their cold water at a small stream to prevent freezing of their water service. This will result in a higher utility bill and is at the homeowner's expense, but can help you keep your water service from freezing. For additional information see City Code Section 28-51.
- Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report — 4/4/2013
- Wellhead Protection Plan Implementation Summary — 11/20/2012
- General Water Analysis — 8/15/2012
- Wellhead Protection Plan — 11/1/2010
- FOG Fats, Oils, & Grease — 6/4/2009
Web Development by Livefront, a Minneapolis Web Design firm.