- Community Vision Faribault 2040 — 8/29/2014
- Click on Vision image for more information.
Learn more about the Vision process.
- ALS ICE Bucket Challenge — 8/23/2014
- Check out our City and County personnel answering the challenge
- WebSite Refresh — 8/18/2014
- WebSite Refresh
Community Dev - General
Community Dev - Building Code Division
- New Rental Housing Licensing Program — 7/25/2014
- The City Council has approved a comprehensive revision of ordinances regulating rental housing in the City. Effective January 1, 2015, the new ordinance replaces the current rental registration ordinance with a new program that establishes rental housing licenses in order to provide a means by which the City can revoke a property owner’s privileges to rent residential units.
Community Dev - Planning and Zoning Division
- Utility Meter Accuracy Update — 7/17/2013
- Complete information regarding the Utility Meter Accuracy Update and supporting documentation may be found on the City of Faribault website by clicking on the Administration tab under the heading of City Departments and scrolling down to What's New.
- Monthly Statistics — 8/6/2014
- The monthly statistics show a breakdown of the types of incidents the Fire Department responded to.
The Incident Totals and Call Backs spreadsheet provides statistics on all of the incidents combined.
The City and Rural Calls spreadsheet provides a statistical breakdown of city vs. rural area incidents.
The Fire Incidents spreadsheet provides statistics on fire incidents, mutual aid incidents, and the total $ loss of city and rural fires.
Heritage Preservation Commission
Park & Recreation Advisory Board
Parks & Recreation
- Canoe & Kayaking Faribault — 8/12/2014
- Check out a great video about kayaking the Cannon River
- Buckham Bulletin Summer 2014 — 8/6/2014
- Buckham Bulletin: Faribault Events & Activities for Summer 2014
- Alexander Park Amenities Map — 8/5/2014
- Use this map to find your way to North or South Alexander Park, or to find which park shelter you are renting!
Parks & Recreation - Aquatic Center
- Aquatic Center Brochure — 4/14/2014
- Get the Faribault Family Aquatic Center brochure for 2014 season here!
- Aquatic Center Brochure — 3/13/2014
- Get the 2014 Aquatic Center brochure here! Summer's coming!
Parks & Recreation - Community Center
- The Bulletin - Guidelines for Submitting — 6/2/2014
- Use these guidelines for submitting information to be published in The Bulletin.
- Fishing Clinic Manual — 6/2/2014
- Get the Faribault Park & Rec Youth Fishing Clinic Manual here. Clinics are scheduled periodically. Call Jeff JUarvis at 507-334-2064 for details.
- Community Center Pool Schedule — 5/29/2014
Parks & Recreation - Community Enrichment
- Snail Editorial (Buckham Bulletin) — 7/30/2014
- Read at a Snail's Pace!
- Historic Downtown Faribault Article — 7/30/2014
- Read an article from the Buckham Bulletin on historic downtown Faribault.
- Farmer Seed & Nursery History Article — 7/30/2014
- Read about Faribault's landmark business, Farmer Seed & Nursery. Celebrated their 125th year of business in 2013.
Parks & Recreation - Fitness Center
- August Group Fitness Schedule — 8/1/2014
- August Group Fitness Schedule. All Classes held at Washington Recreation Center.
- Group Fitness Class descriptions — 2/13/2014
- Description of Group Exercise classes
- Zumba Classes — 2/13/2014
- 2014 Zumba Class information
Parks & Recreation - Ice Arena
- 2013 December Open Skate Calendar — 11/25/2013
- 2013 December Open Skate Calendar
- 2013 November Open Skate Schedule — 10/21/2013
- 2013 November Open Skate Schedule
Parks & Recreation - Sports & Recreation
- 2014 Fall Softball Standings — 8/29/2014
- 2014 Fall Softball Standings
- 2014 Fall Softball Men's Schedule — 8/25/2014
- 2014 Fall Softball Men's Schedule
- 2014 Fall Softball Co-Rec Schedule — 8/25/2014
- 2014 Fall Softball Co-Rec Schedule
- The Point After — 8/29/2014
- The Point After Newsletter Volume 3, Issue 28
- Down Town Camera System — 8/28/2014
- The City of Faribault, Minnesota (“the City”) is requesting proposals from qualified firms for providing professional services to design, provide and install a video surveillance system to assist Law Enforcement and other Public Safety Agencies in improving their public service. This Request for Proposals (RFP) provides the project background and description, submittal requirements, and other relevant information.
- The Point After — 8/22/2014
- The Point After Newsletter Volume 3, Issue 27
- Compost Site — 7/7/2014
- The compost site is reopening at 1:00 p.m., Monday, July 7, 2014. Days and hours of service are Monday & Wednesday 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Rice County also maintains a compost-recycling center. You can call the county's Recycling Hotline at 507-332-6833 or check www.co.rice.mn.us/waste/yardwaste.php for other composting information and options.
- Water Meter Notice — 3/28/2014
- Please schedule your water meter replacement. Call Midwest Testing at 1-866-778-2387.
Public Works - Storm Water
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Newsletter — 4/24/2014
- Public Notice of Request for Comments MS4 Permit — 2/4/2014
- Surface Water Management Plan (SWMP) — 2/17/2009
- This report provides the City of Faribault with a Comprehensive Surface Water Management Plan (SWMP) that will serve as a guide to managing the surface water system throughout the City.
Public Works - Streets
Public Works - Water
- Lead and Copper in Drinking Water — 7/23/2014
- See the attached from the Minnesota Department of Health regarding lead and copper in drinking water.
- Municipal Water Restrictions — 7/21/2014
- Water restrictions begin May 1st and remain in effect through September 30th. Thank you for your cooperation.
- General Water Analysis — 6/2/2014
Web Development by Livefront, a Minneapolis Web Design firm.