City Enrichment Programs
See the attached pdf file for a complete list of programs offered. (pdf)
Check the Buckham Bulletin for scheduled events, programs & activities:
The Buckham Bulletin
- Buckham Bulletin Winter 2014 — 12/6/2013
- winter2014 (PDF) — Large File: 7MB
City Enrichment News
- Fishing Clinics for Summer — 7/2/2013
- fishingcliniclayout (PDF)
- Youth Art Classes — 6/28/2013
- parkrecartflyer1 (PDF)
- City Enrichment - Summer Programs — 6/18/2013
- Youth Fishing Clinic Manual — 4/30/2013
- fishingclinicmanual (PDF) — Large File: 3MB
- The Bulletin - Guidelines for Submitting — 4/28/2013
- bulletinguidelines1 (PDF)
- Sakatah-Singing HIlls Trail Brochure — 10/4/2012
- sakatahtrailbrochure1 (PDF)
- Community Ed Enrichment Program List — 10/1/2012
- communityedenrichmentlist (PDF) — Large File: 7MB
- Facility Request Form — 9/17/2012
- requestforuseoffacility (PDF)
- Interpreter Request Form — 2/10/2012
- Use this form to request interpreter services - please fill out form a minimum ten days in advance of program start date.
- IC Church Neighborhood Tour — 1/7/2012
Registrations for Park & Rec Enrichment classes are taken online at www.ci.faribault.mn.us/parks onlineregistration, or in person,or by mail, at the Community Center.
We reserve the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient enrollment. A full refund will be given when this occurs. Persons who wish to withdraw their registration must do so no later than 72 hours before the activity is scheduled to receive a full refund. No refunds will be made after 72 hours prior to the start of an activity unless due to medical or unavoidable circumstances.No refunds granted after the activity is 50% completed.
Enrichment Instructor Info
Instructor Class Planning Form (pdf)
Our goal for enrichment programs are to provide quality lifelong learning that is responsive, relevant and accessible to the communities we service. Our classes are generated from the philosophy that learning is lifelong and rewarding and occurs in a relaxed supportive environment.
Faribault Park & Rec is seeking qualified instructors with expertise in a full range of topic areas. Specifically, we look for expert-level knowledge in topics of interest to the general public or topics that involve hands-on or interactive learning.
Please fill out the above Instructor Class Planning Form to begin the process of teaching for Park & Rec Enrichment. Email the form to email@example.com or drop off at the Faribault Community Center.
Please call Jeff Jarvis at 507-384-0516 for more details.