City Enrichment Programs
See the attached pdf file for a complete list of programs offered. (pdf)
Check the Buckham Bulletin for scheduled events, programs & activities:
The Buckham Bulletin
- Buckham Bulletin Summer 2014 — 7/21/2014
- buckhambulletinsummer20141 (PDF) — Large File: 8MB
City Enrichment News
- Alexander Faribault Article — 7/28/2014
- Electronic Billboard Guidelines — 7/23/2014
- guidelines (PDF)
- City Billboard Examples — 7/23/2014
- citybillboardexamples (PDF) — Large File: 4MB
- Stone House Tour Brochure — 7/21/2014
- stonehousetour (PDF)
- Fishing Clinic Color Book — 6/17/2014
- fishcliniccolorbook (PDF)
- Concerts in the Park Schedule — 6/3/2014
- concertposter2014 (PDF)
- Youth FISH CAMP Manual — 6/2/2014
- fishingclinicmanual (PDF) — Large File: 3MB
- IC Church Neighborhood Tour — 6/2/2014
- Youth Art Classes — 6/2/2014
- artclasses (PDF)
- Summer Enrichment Programs for all Ages! — 5/29/2014
- enrsummer20141 (PDF)
- Kids Coloring Contest Heritage Days — 5/29/2014
- fhdcoloringpage (PDF) — Large File: 3MB
- Summer Enrichment Programs for all Ages! — 5/14/2014
- enrsummer2014 (PDF)
- The Bulletin - Guidelines for Submitting — 4/28/2013
- bulletinguidelines1 (PDF)
- Sakatah-Singing HIlls Trail Brochure — 10/4/2012
- sakatahtrailbrochure1 (PDF)
- Facility Request Form — 9/17/2012
- requestforuseoffacility (PDF)
City Enrichment Events
- Spring 2014 Buckham Bulletin — 4/14/2014
Registrations for Park & Rec Enrichment classes are taken online at www.ci.faribault.mn.us/parks onlineregistration, or in person,or by mail, at the Community Center.
We reserve the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient enrollment. A full refund will be given when this occurs. Persons who wish to withdraw their registration must do so no later than 72 hours before the activity is scheduled to receive a full refund. No refunds will be made after 72 hours prior to the start of an activity unless due to medical or unavoidable circumstances.No refunds granted after the activity is 50% completed.
Enrichment Instructor Info
Instructor Class Planning Form (pdf)
Our goal for enrichment programs are to provide quality lifelong learning that is responsive, relevant and accessible to the communities we service. Our classes are generated from the philosophy that learning is lifelong and rewarding and occurs in a relaxed supportive environment.
Faribault Park & Rec is seeking qualified instructors with expertise in a full range of topic areas. Specifically, we look for expert-level knowledge in topics of interest to the general public or topics that involve hands-on or interactive learning.
Please fill out the above Instructor Class Planning Form to begin the process of teaching for Park & Rec Enrichment. Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the Faribault Community Center.
Please call Jeff Jarvis at 507-384-0516 for more details.