Come On In for a Tune-Up!
Parks & Recreation's Fitness Center has something for everyone! We have a complete line of Nautilus and elliptical machines, Leg Press, Stairsteppers, bicycles, and treadmills. We also feature two racquetball courts. Whatever your exercise regimen, you are assured of a quality workout. Affordability, centralized location, and wide variety of services/hours ensure that everyone can utilize Faribault's most complete Fitness Center.
See the latest issue of the Buckham Bulletin for full details:
- Call for Information: Buckham Bulletin — 1/21/2015
- Please submit any info now for the Buckham Bulletin spring issue. Email to email@example.com. No info accepted after Jan. 31 for the spring issue. The Buckham Bulletin print schedule is attached.
Fitness Schedules, Rates, & News
- January Group Fitness Schedule — 12/31/2014
- January Group Fitness Schedule. All Classes held at Washington Recreation Center.
- Group Fitness Class descriptions — 2/13/2014
- Description of Group Exercise classes
- Zumba Classes — 2/13/2014
- 2014 Zumba Class information
- Zumba Toning — 2/13/2014
Fitness Center Amenities
- Locker Room & Showers
- Swedish Sauna
- Racquetball Courts/Equipment
- WalleyBall Courts
- Nautilus Machines
- Stairsteppers & Ellipticals
- Treadmills, Free Weights
- Locker Rentals
- Private Showers
Fitness Orientations (Free)Our Fitness Center offers free Nautilus and exercise machine orientation training. Learn to use the equipment to your best advantage while finding the safest way to complete your workouts. Completion of this orientation enables you to get a 10% discount on a punch card or monthly pass. Fitness orientations can be scheduled with Denise Stewart, Fitness Coordinator, by contacting her at 334-2064 Classes are free, but please call in your registration at least two days in advance to reserve your spot.
Personal Fitness TrainingA certified Personal Trainer is on staff to help you develop a highly-individualized fitness program. Call for more information.
Racquetball & Handball Orientations (Free)Learn the basics of racquetball at Faribault Parks & Recreation. We offer these training sessions to persons new to racquetball. Racquets, balls and goggles are provided. In the orientation, you will learn enough of the game to play on your own. Please schedule your orientation today by calling Jeff Jarvis at 507-384-0516.
Racquetball LeaguesWhether a novice or experienced, play weekly matches with others at your level, and at times that work best for you and your opponent. Playoffs conclude all the leagues. Schedules and league information is emailed before racquetball league begins. For more details on current and upcoming leagues, please contact Jeff Jarvis at 507-384-0516.