The Faribault Ice Arena is an all-purpose and all-season arena nestled in the heart of Faribault's beautiful Alexander Park. The Arena is host to community Park and Recreation programs such as youth and adult skating lessons and open public skating.
Activities & Features
Many entertainment and sporting events are also held at the Arena, such as hockey tournaments and ice time for school hockey programs, the Good Sam Jamboree, the annual TRAM get-together, and much more
Look into holding your parties, wedding receptions or any large gathering of friends and family at the Faribault Ice Arena!
Open Skate changes for 2020-21
Both Saturday and Sunday open skates (along with all other open skates) will now be split into two sessions, and the new fee, per session, is $3.
Additionally, read below for new policies put in place during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Skaters are strongly encouraged to pre-register for a session.
- You can secure your spot the Monday before open skate is scheduled.
- We will allow drops-ins, BUT only if spaces are allowed.
- As a reminder, we’re only allowed to have 50 skaters on ice per session.
- To encourage social distancing, skaters are asked to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior skate time, and will have to leave immediately after their session ends.
- We ask that guardians please pick up skaters in a timely manner so that they are not outside in the elements.
- You can book your skate time by calling 507-334-2064.