No-Contact Curbside Pickup Instructions
Buckham Memorial Library is offering No-Contact Curbside Pickup Service. You will be able to request and pick up materials from Buckham Memorial Library’s collection and other SELCO Libraries through interlibrary loan. We are not able to order from state-wide MNLink at this time.
The outdoor book return is open. Please do not attempt to use the curbside pickup cart to return materials. This is essential to maintain the safe handling of all library materials. Returned items will be quarantined as a safety measure. Items will be checked in after the quarantine period. No late fines will be charged during this time.
Hours for No-Contact Curbside Pickup: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please follow these steps to participate in the No-Contact Curbside Pickup:
- Use the library catalog on our website at www.faribault.org/library to search for materials and place requests. You may also call the Library at 507-334-2089 Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and library staff can assist you in placing requests for materials. (Maximum of 5 items per pickup request.)
- When calling to request materials, you must provide your library card number.
- When your materials are ready for pickup, library staff will contact you to set up an appointment for a no-contact curbside pickup.
- To support social distancing, please arrive for your appointment on time. If you are late or miss your appointment, you will need to reschedule an appointment for a different day.
- When you arrive, please park in one of the designated stalls in front of the Library reserved for no-contact curbside pickup.
- Please call 507-334-2089 to let us know that you have arrived. Stay in your vehicle with the windows rolled up.
- A library staff member will bring a plastic bag with your requested items out and place it on the curbside pickup cart. The bag will have your name on it.
- Wait for the library staff member to leave and allow sufficient time for that person to return safely into the library building.
- Exit your vehicle and pick up your bag. If other people or vehicles are present, please practice social distancing and wait to exit your vehicle.
If you have questions, please call 507-334-2089 Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.