Show All Answers

1. We are planning to do some landscaping in our yard. Who do we call to locate buried phone, electrical or TV lines, or public utilities?
2. Who is responsible for sidewalk maintenance and repair?
3. Where or to whom do I report a stop or yield sign that is obstructed by trees or bushes?
4. Where do I report a malfunctioning streetlight, pothole, missing street sign or a semaphore that is malfunctioning?
5. I feel we need a stop sign in our neighborhood. What is the process to obtain one?
6. Does the City provide dust control for gravel roads?